State of Utah Financial Disclosures
Welcome to the State of Utah Financial Disclosures website.
Click here to log on and file a report.
Reporting Contributions and Expenditures:
The general requirement for contribution reporting is to report each contribution you receive within 31 days of receiving it. However, there are additional requirements that must be followed:
- Candidates must report each contribution within seven business days during the 30 days before the convention, primary election, and general election if they are contested by another candidate during that period. Failure to report contributions in a timely manner may result in a fine.
- All expenditures must be reported by the reporting deadline for each reporting period.
- All additional contributions received during a reporting period must be reported by the reporting deadline.
- All filing reports must be filed by no later than 11:59 p.m. on the day of the reporting deadline. Failure to file a report on time may result in a fine and potential disqualification from the race.
HELPFUL LINKS & DOCUMENTS
- 2022 Financial Disclosure Deadlines (updated 2/7/2022)
- Highlight of Campaign Finance Changes 2022
- Glossary of Terms: Campaign & Financial Reporting
- Quick Guides: Candidates & Officeholders, County Political Parties, PACs, PICs, Conflict of Interest
Below are a list of supported browsers for this website. We strongly recommend that you use one of these browsers for the best experience with this site.
Safari users: please make sure your browser is up to date. Older versions are not compatible with security regulations.