State of Utah Financial Disclosures
Welcome to the State of Utah Financial Disclosures website.
Click here to log on and file a report.
Click here to learn about filing a conflict of interest form.
Submitting a Conflict of Interest Form:
Your conflict of interest form must be submitted before you declare candidacy, between the dates of March 13th and March 19th.
- Conflict of interest forms need to be submitted by candidates for state legislature, state school board, and statewide executive offices. They do not need to be submitted by candidates for county offices or local school board.
- Your conflict of interest form must be submitted before you declare candidacy. Your filing officer cannot accept your declaration of candidacy until you have properly filed your conflict of interest form with our office.
- Learn how to submit your form here.
- Your conflict of interest form must be submitted no sooner than March 13th. Watch the video explaining the process here.
HELPFUL LINKS & DOCUMENTS
- 2020 Financial Disclosure Deadlines (updated 3/26/2020)
- Glossary of Terms: Campaign & Financial Reporting
- Quick Guides: Candidates & Officeholders, County Political Parties, PACs, PICs, Conflict of Interest
Below are a list of supported browsers for this website. We strongly recommend that you use one of these browsers for the best experience with this site.
Safari users: please make sure your browser is up to date. Older versions are not compatible with security regulations.